|V1.6.153||1. Improved auto-sync handing for computer connected to an attached KVM Switch.|
2. Enhanced video sample rate and mouse movement
3. Enhanced video support to 1280 x 1024@ 85 Hz
|V1.6.152||Improved CC Management of the CN6000|| |
|V1.5.149||1. Support IBM RS6000|
2. Added ANMS (Authentication Network Management Service) to enable CC Management of the CN6000
|V1.5.148||1. Added support for RADIUS feature|
2. Added support for message board feature
3. Added support for Power over the NET JAVA Client
4. Added support for up to 32 concurrent logins
5. Added support for more user account permissions: Configure, Windows client, Java client, power management, log and view only.
|*Note: After upgrading the firmware version, you must use the Admin Tool to set the account permissions for each user, otherwise they will not be able to access the CN6000 either via client or browser.|
|V1.5.144||Added adjustable screen size feature|| |
|V1.5.141||1. Added mulituser operation feature.|
2. Added support for IBM-MU29J mouse.
|V1.4.137||Improved on checking firmware format for browser.|| |
|V1.4.136||Adjusted HOTKEY in response to customer request|| |
|V1.4.135||Improved Windows client user interface|| |
|V1.4.134||1. Added support for quick auto-sync.|
2. Added support for minimizing windows to the Administrator utility and Windows client.
3. New control panel for Java client with support auto hide.
4. Added about dialog in Java client.
5. New help interface for Java client
|V1.4.133||Added Java client support for Red Hat.|| |
|V1.4.132||Enhanced Windows client to support DirectDraw.|| |