|V1.2.113||1. Improved security vulnerability for CVE-2009-1472： Java client arbitrary code execution, CVE-2009-1473： Cryptographic weakness in key exchange, CVE-2009-1474: Incomplete encryption, CVE-2009-1474： Session ID Cookie not secure-only, and CVE-2009-1477： Same SSL Key for all devices.|
2. Added new Windows and Java clients to support software keyboard, user macros, and magic control panel.
3. Improved mouse and keyboard compatibility.
4. Improved beeper sound.
5. Added support for CC2000V2
|1.If upgrading from v1.1.109 or earlier: Upgrade to relay version v1.2.110 first.|
2.To work with CC2000 V2, you must use CC2000 Software v2.0.193 or higher with this release
3.CC2000 v2.0.193 supports KN9108/KN9116 v1.2.113 and later only.
|V1.2.110||A relay version to change data format for further firmware new data structure.||This is no a full function firmware.|
|V1.1.104||1. Improved data transfer efficiency with three grayscale modes:|
· Force all to grayscale: device level – administrator sets grayscale mode for all transfers.
· Force to grayscale: user account level administrator sets grayscale mode for individual users.
· Set to grayscale: client level – user selects grayscale mode.
2. User interface enhancements:
· Toggle between full screen and window mode from the control panel (toolbar).
· Transparent display of the OSD and control panel (toolbar).
3. Snapshot feature added to Windows client.
|V1.1.103||1. Added Grayscale function|
2. Added Network bandwidth control function
3. Added support 1280 x1024 @75Hz resolution
4. Added "Ctrl+Alt+Del" button in toolbar
|V1.0.097||Improved video display for Linux text mode from the remote console.|| |
|V1.0.096||1. Removed drag icon from OSD Toolbar and enabled clicking anywhere to drag.|
2. Added ticker bar to Windows Client Control Panel to display incoming instant messages.
|V1.0.095||KN9108 Initial Release|
1. Improved to prevent corruption of MAC address.
2. Optimized Panel Array Mode to display 9 panels (KN9108) / 16 panels (KN9116) by default.
|V1.0.093||1. Supports up to 32 users can log in at the same time for concurrent access to a server|
2. Message board feature allows logged in users to communicate with other users
3. Ports can be set to Exclusive, Occupy and Share
4. With Radius support
5. Java client support non-full screen feature.
|Note:This firmware version was removed. It was replaced by V1.0.095 and later versions.|
|V1.0.089||Enhanced Video Auto-Sync algorithm|| |