What goes on in Control Rooms ?
Secure and Scalable Connectivity
Network installations can be configured to extend on proven connectivity with high security to accommodate large distances, high performance, and varying levels of system redundancy and resiliency.
Visualization and Information Integration
Display solutions extend from desktop screens for operators to large-size video walls for better collaboration, while multiple displays at workstations help operators visualize more information and improve operation.
Intuitive and Remote Access
Access to remote sites and virtualization is vital to alleviating impact on productivity and operational efficiency in case of global pandemic situations. A more ergonomic design resulting in intuitive workflows and operator controls is the way forward in modern control room applications.
Why ATEN Control Room KVM?
Seamless Integration of AV and IT
ATEN is the expert in leveraging IT/IP technologies as a way of connecting A/V and server/device-room components, integrating information for collaboration, and facilitating responsive operations and crucial commands.
Our solutions deliver high-performance image quality to multiple display video walls for collaboration-heavy deployments, as well to desk console stations for mission-critical operations.
Flexible Deployment and Management
Our extensive control room product line provides flexible solutions that are future-proof, scalable, and implementable across industries, so you can easily find the solution that’s just right for you in terms of both operation and device management.
Security and Reliability
ATEN solutions provide secure, reliable access to any system across multiple security domains for 24/7 operation; adjustable authority levels, encrypted communication and log ins; virtual media data encryption; also provides vital rapid failover/backup support for systems and operation, from local and offsite.
ATEN Control Room KVM solutions are designed to fulfill various control room requirements in diverse applications.
Comprehensive Control and Operation
- Flexible connection setups: one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one, many-to-many
- Bus-sharing design (KN Series) to facilitate comprehensive server management
- Panel Array mode for real-time monitoring of up to 64 PCs
- Boundless Switching for control over 4 screens between 2 console stations
Centralized and Remote Management
- Multi-view console to control 4 video sources on one screen
- Flexible display modes: PiP, PbP, and PoP
- Boundless Switching for intuitive switching across windows or displays
- Push & Pull to share content instantly to/from a single receiver or video wall
Secure Desktop Management with Data Protection
- PSD PP v4.0 & PSS PP v3.0 NIAP Common Criteria Compliant
- Data channel isolation & unidirectional data flow
- Always-on Chassis intrusion detection
- Restricted USB connectivity
- Non-reprogrammable firmware