Top FAQs & TroubleshootingHere is a list of the most popular FAQs concerning ATEN products and software.
Saving EDID to VC010
1. Connect the VGA cable from the computer to "VGA in" connection of the emulator.
2. Connect the VGA cable from the monitor to the top of the emulator.
3. Insert the power cable and power up the unit.
4. Insert the RS-232 cable into the emulator.
5. On the front panel, from set 1 to set 3, use the pushbutton to select one of them and press it for 5 to 8 second until the LED's are flashing, to save the EDID into the emulator.
6. Run ATEN EDID Wizard and click on "Edit Device EDID" button.
7. Verify the EDID on Windows.
ATEN EDID Wizard can be downloaded on http://www.aten.com/global/en/products/release-note/?action=agreement&eid=366&type=driver