Top FAQs & TroubleshootingHere is a list of the most popular FAQs concerning ATEN products and software.
How to proceed manual pairing
To connect the transmitter to a receiver, power off all units and make sure only one receiver can be on.
1. On the transmitter, press and hold down the power button.
2. With the power button pressed, plug in the power adapter.
3. Press the power button until the power LED flashes purple, then release the power button.
4. When the power LED flashes purple, it's in pairing mode.
5. On the receiver, press and hold down the power button.
6. With the receiver’s power button pressed, plug in the power adapter.
7. Press the power button until the power LED flashes purple, then release the power button.
8. When the receiver’s power LED flashes purple it's in pairing mode.
9. When the receiver is searching for the transmitter, the OSD will show: Searching...
10. When the receiver and transmitter have found each other's signal, the OSD will show: Adding...
11. After the pairing is finished, both the transmitter and receiver will reboot and establish a link to each other automatically. The power LED of the transmitter and receiver will light solid blue and an image will appear on the receiver’s TV screen
12. To pair another receiver, unplug the power adapters for both the transmitter and receiver(s), then repeat the steps above. Each time you pair a new receiver with the transmitter make sure all power adapters are unplugged first.
13. After all devices have been paired successfully, plug-in one receiver’s power adapter and then wait until it establishes a connection with the transmitter before plugging in the next receiver.
If you're still unable to perform manual pairing, please contact ATEN Tech Support.
Below is the video clip that can walk you through the manual pairing steps.