As a wireless BYOD solution, the VP2021 is a 4K presentation switch featuring a Wi-Fi module and multiple access approaches for the essential connectivity that a successful meeting requires. It enables users to cast up to 4K content to 1 HDMI-enabled display and 1 VGA-enabled display at the same time via Wi-Fi from their laptops or mobile devices. Such wireless connectivity supports all major operating platforms, including Windows, macOS, and Android, through the dedicated ATEN Wireless Presentation Switch App. Moreover, the VP2021 is compatible with AirPlay1, Google Cast1, and Chrome.
The VP2021 contains various features that make it a perfect collaboration terminal. The VP2021 enables up to 8 attendees to join the meeting remotely through its wireless connection or up to 20 attendees via LAN connection in the same network environment. With the capability of displaying multiple sources simultaneously, content can be presented in full screen / side-by-side / quad view screen layouts. When auto layout projection is enabled, the layout can be switched automatically whenever a new signal is detected. The USB-C and USB Type-A ports feature touchback functionality, delivering seamless operation of a presentation directly from a connected touchscreen or mouse. Moderation Mode gives the moderator access to manage and control attendees’ connection status as well as the AV content being displayed. Moreover, the VP2021 supports collaboration tools, such as annotation, whiteboard on screen, and screen capturing, to take video conferencing and digital learning experiences to the next level.
Additional highlights include the all-metal enclosure that gives the presentation switch a sleek look while guaranteeing durability. VP2021's support for Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity makes installation easier without the need for an extra power adapter. Integration with audio amplifiers or mixing systems is made easier thanks to the audio de-embedding functionality. The VP2021 is a perfect fit for achieving seamless teamwork in any wireless meeting.
- A BYOD presentation switch with wireless presentation capability
- Up to 4K content can be output to 1 HDMI-enabled display and 1 VGA-enabled display at the same time
- Allows native content sharing from users’ laptop screens though the ATEN Wireless Presentation Switch App available on Windows, macOS, and Android
- Compatible with popular operating systems, including AirPlay1, Google Cast1, and Chrome, for wireless content sharing
- Multi-view presentation – up to four sources can be shared wirelessly in full screen / side-by-side / quad view layout
- Auto layout projection – presentation layout can be switched automatically whenever a new signal is detected
- Multiple simultaneous connections – enables up to 8 attendees to join the meeting remotely through its wireless connection or up to 20 attendees via LAN connection in the same network environment
- Moderation Mode – the moderator can manage and control team members’ connection status and the AV content being displayed
- Multiple collaboration tools – annotation, whiteboard on screen, and screen capturing
- USB touch back – allows for seamless operation of a presentation directly from a connected touchscreen or mouse
- Web GUI for control and configuration of the presentation switch
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity for easier installation, eliminating the need for an additional power adapter
- HDMI audio de-embedding – enables easy integration with audio amplifiers or mixing systems
- A perfect collaboration terminal that suits any wireless video conference and digital learning application
*The information contained is the property of ATEN International Co. LTD or their respective owners. All rights reserved. AirPlay® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. Google Cast ™ is a trademark of Google LLC. Any other brand names or marks are used for compatibility description only and are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.