The VP2120 is a Seamless Presentation Switch that integrates video matrix switch, quad-view multistreaming, audio DSP, and idea-sharing platform into one compact device. With the seamless switching between streamedin sources, the online idea exchanging features, and the network capability that enables the wireless connection for mobile devices, the VP2120 and ATEN Video Presentation Control App empower wireless BYOD collaboration anytime when a short catch-up, quick meeting, instant brainstorm, stand-up, or ad hoc call is needed.
Designed for flexible and spontaneous team collaboration, the VP2120 along with ATEN Video Presentation Control App facilitates BYOD meetings with the straightforward user interface that give users quick and easy access to any on-the-fly meetings. Joining an online meeting is easy and secure. Participants can just bring their own devices and use the private QR code or room code, or auto scan the local network to get available room list to log in, even when they’re not physically in the same area. The VP2120 enables bi-directional content streaming of up to 4 participants simultaneously while allowing for up to 12 individuals to log in. With the builtin multi-view mode, the streamed sources can be output on the same screen, with the display layout either being set up by the host or dynamically adjusted to suit the number of sources available. Participants can also focus a streaming input to display in full screen or view the go-live screen together for synchronization. As long as the participants are all in the same network environment, the built-in audio DSP enables the remote one to broadcast microphone audio signal to other meeting members, as well as mixes Mic input and HDMI input for HDMI or audio output. To avoid random noise and visual distractions, attendee audio and video permission can be managed by the host.
Speaking of other highlighted features, the VP2120, together with ATEN Video Presentation Control app, include the Whiteboard that allows for real-time annotation for idea exchange and synchronization, the Chat Room with ample 50MB storage space that helps enhance interaction among participants, and the Video Capture function that records the meeting process for future tracking. In order to increase audience size, the VP2120 supports RTMP for streaming video content to large audience via RTMP compatible sites such as Facebook, Youtube, etc. Thanks to this collaborative presentation solution, any form of small-group discussion can be facilitated efficiently with ease to deliver an immediate boost to team work.
- Brilliant AV Routing
- One HDMI input and dual HDMI outputs plus 4 bi-directional streaming with matrix display support
- Seamless Switching between streamed-in sources for fast idea exchange
- Scaler – features a video scaling function to convert input resolutions to the optimum display resolutions
- Audio DSP – mixes Mic input and HDMI input for HDMI or audio output
- HDMI audio de-embedding support
- Launch A Quick Meeting Anytime
- Launches wireless BYOD collaboration via Web GUI and Mobile App in a swift and agile way
- Offers quick and easy access to log in a quick meeting via multiple methods:
. Start auto scan and select a room number from the list
. Scan the QR code shown on the VP2120 OSD
. Load a pre-saved QR code
. Input the IP address and Room code shown on the OSD
- Seamless BYOD Collaboration
- Multiple control method via front-panel pushbuttons, web GUI, OSD, IR remote, and mobile app
- Streaming in – view up to 4 streamed-in contents simultaneously for real-time synchronization
- Streaming out – allows log-in participants to view the Go-live contents on personal devices
- Attendee audio / video permission can be managed by the host
- Multi-view mode – the display layout can either be set up by the host or dynamically adjusted to suit the number of sources available
- Whiteboard allows real-time annotation for idea exchange and synchronization
- Chat room feature enhances text interaction and information sharing
- Video capture records the meeting process for future tracking
- File sharing enables further data sharing and follow-up
- Supports RTMP for streaming video content to large audience via RTMP compatible sites such as Facebook, Youtube, etc.
- High-definition Video with Optimum Output
- Superior video quality up to 1920 x 1080 with single streaming input and 854 x 480 with four streaming inputs
- EDID Expert™ – automatically selects the optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display, and the best video resolution across connected devices
- HDMI (1080p); CEC (Consumer Electronics Control); HDCP 1.4 compliant