|V1.0.082Patch||Allows upgrades from V1.0.069 or below to V1.0.082.||A special version that allows the end user to upgrade F/W from V1.0.069 or below straight to V1.0.082 without the need to make any of the FW upgrades in between.|
|V1.0.082||Improved network function|| |
|V1.0.081||1. Added support for CC2000V2|
2. Improved security vulnerability for CVE-2009-1472： Java client arbitrary code execution, CVE-2009-1473： Cryptographic weakness in key exchange, CVE-2009-1474: Incomplete encryption, CVE-2009-1474： Session ID Cookie not secure-only, and CVE-2009-1477： Same SSL Key for all devices.
3. Added new Windows and Java clients to support software keyboard, user macros, and magic control panel.
4. Improved mouse and keyboard compatibility.
5. Improved beeper sound.
|1. To work with CC2000 V2, you must use CC2000 Software v2.0.193 or higher with this release.|
2. CC2000 v2.0.193 supports KL9108/KL9116 v1.0.081 and later only.
|V1.0.069||Added support for:|
• Swiss German language in Java client
• IBM x3250 server
|V1.0.068||1. Added color depth control|
2. Added snapshot function
3. Improved hotkey function added auto-sync in Win client
4. Added remote display control function to the toolbar in Win clinet
5. Added transparency effect for OSD title and toolbar
|V1.0.066||1. Added support for management under the Control Center Over the NET.|
2. Added support for windows Vista
|V1.0.064||Improved foreign keyboard language support|| |