4-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP™ Switch (Cables included) - TAA Compliant
- Built-in Multi-Stream Transport (MST) hub allows dual displays (DisplayPort / HDMI) from a single DisplayPort source
- Supports superior video quality – 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz); 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer speeds
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, USB mouse, and RS-232 commands
- DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) technology supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter
- TAA Compliant
Incorporating the latest Multi-Stream Transport (MST) technology, the CS1924M 4-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP™ Switch is the world’s first DisplayPort KVM switch with a built-in MST hub. The CS1924M enables users to adopt two console displays from a single DisplayPort 1.2 video source, providing an extended desktop mode and splitter mode at resolutions up to 4K for multitasking across two displays while reducing bulky cable connections.
To meet the ever-increasing demand for high-speed peripheral data transmissions, the CS1924M integrates a USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub to deliver unprecedented data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps – allowing you to maximize multitasking operations.
The unique independent switching feature allows the KVM switch’s focus to be on one computer while its USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer – such as a print server or splitter. Additionally, the switch allows you to share the audio from each of the connected computers and even allows HD audio transmitted through a DisplayPort source.
With a rich feature set, the CS1924M is designed to exceed the requirements such as excellent video quality and ultra-fast data transmission speed for gaming, graphic design, animation, and video-editing applications.
- 1x 4-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort MST KVMP™ Switch
- 4x DisplayPort 1.2 Cables (1.5m/5ft)
- 4x USB Cables (USB 3.0-A to USB 3.0-B; 1.8m/6ft)
- 8x Audio Cables (1.8m/6ft)
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x User Instructions
- World’s First DisplayPort KVM Switch with Built-in MST Hub
- One USB keyboard/mouse and DisplayPort or HDMI monitor control 4 computers and 2 USB peripherals
- Built-in Multi-Stream Transport (MST) hub allows dual displays (DisplayPort / HDMI) from a single DisplayPort source1
- Supports MST Mode, Splitter Mode, and Single Port Mode.
- 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer speeds
- DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) technology supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter2
- Firmware upgradeable
Hot pluggable– add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- Remarkable Audio/Video Experience
- Superior video quality – 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDCP 1.3 compliant3
- Supports HD audio through DisplayPort4
- Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Intelligent Operation
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse5, and RS-232 commands
- Independent switching of KVM, USB hub, and Audio focus
- Power On Detection – if a computer is powered off, the CS1924M automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Versatile Compatibility
- Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboards
- Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Multi-platform support – Windows, Mac
- Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboards
1. MST (Multi-Stream Transport) requires either monitors that are capable of DisplayPort 1.2 daisy-chaining, or use of a powered DisplayPort MST Hub. A DisplayPort v1.1a display can be the last display in a DisplayPort v1.2 chain. The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant
2. DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups.
Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
3. For DisplayPort 1.4 compliant display device, make sure to configure the device setting to be compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 to avoid compatibility issue.
4. HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
5. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
|Port Selection||Hotkey, Pushbutton, Mouse, RS-232 Commands|
|Console Ports||2 x USB Type A Female|
1 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
1 x HDMI Female (Black)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
1 x RJ-11 Female
|KVM (Computer) Ports||4 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type B Female (Blue)|
4 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
4 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
4 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink)
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|USB Hub||2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type A Female (Blue; 1 x front panel; 1 x rear panel)|
|Selected||4 x Pushbutton|
|On Line /Selected||4 (Orange)|
|USB Link||4 (Green)|
|Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
|Video||Up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz, 2560 x 1440 @ 144Hz|
|Scan Interval||1-99 seconds (Default: 5 seconds)|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.92 kg ( 2.03 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||27.00 x 8.80 x 5.55 cm |
(10.63 x 3.46 x 2.19 in.)
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|
User Manualcs1922m-cs1924m_w_um_rs232_2020-07-16.pdf (1.29 MB) cs1922m-cs1924m_um_w_2021-10-08.pdf (2.2 MB)
Quick Start Guidescs1922m_1924m_kvm_switch_qsg.pdf (2.02 MB) cs1922m_1924m_kvm_switch_qsg-A7.pdf (1.63 MB)
CAD DrawingCS1924M-ASM-V02_WEB.pdf (93.18 KB)
|Description||Ver.||Release Date||File Name|