With the unique design and innovative features, the CS1794 USB 2.0 HDMI KVMP™ Switch provides both style and functionality for today's multimedia SOHO environment.
Combining a 4-port switch with a 2-port USB 2.0 hub, the CS1794 provides seamless HDMI signal switching between 4 PCs or other HDMI-enabled devices, such as gaming consoles, and allows users to share USB peripherals from a single console. The CS1794 provides enhanced independent switching via front panel pushbuttons and keyboard hotkeys, and features Video DynaSync™ technology to ensure that HDMI display resolution is always optimized. With integrated digital audio, the CS1794 also allows users to experience high-definition sound, such as Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio.
Ideal for multimedia applications in the office, the CS1794 offers the ultimate in space-saving, streamlined KVM technology for the desktop.
- 4-port HDMI USB 2.0 KVMP™ Switch
- One USB console controls four HDMI-interface computers and two additional USB devices
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in; fully compliant with the USB 2.0 specification
- Independent switching of KVM, USB peripheral, and audio focus via front panel pushbuttons and hotkeys
- HDMI digital monitor support - fully compliant with HDMI; also HDCP compliant
- Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio support
- Superior video quality - supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p(HDTV)/1920 x 1200(DVI)
- Power on detection - If one of the computers is powered off, the CS1794 will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
- Supports widescreen resolutions
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Linux,and Mac
- Console mouse port emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse driver and multifunction mice
- Video DynaSync™ - stores the console monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution
- Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
- Mac keyboard support and emulation*
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers and HDMI devices
- Firmware Upgradable
* 1. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac Keyboards
2. Mac keyboards only work with their own computers