ATEN UK Further Expands its KVM over IP Matrix System
The new models add 4K DisplayPort capabilities and ATC-specific functionalities to its innovative KVM over IP Matrix System product line
Berkshire, UK (June 19, 2019) – The leading provider of AV/IT connectivity and management solutions ATEN has recently announced the latest additions to its KE Series of KVM over IP Extenders – the KE9950/KE9952, which supports DisplayPort video resolutions up to 4K, and the KE6910/KE6912, which is tailored for the Air Traffic Control (ATC) industry. With the release of these two new models, ATEN’s KVM over IP Matrix System range of products now not only supports the most popular video interfaces (DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI) to fulfil demands from control room environments - also providing advanced features and functionalities for the specific demands of 24-7 ATC environments.
An innovative solution for eliminating the distance restrictions of control room management, the ATEN KVM over IP Matrix System combines KVM over IP Extenders with KE Matrix Management Software (CCKM) to extend, control, monitor and access DisplayPort/HDMI/DVI-interfaced computers across an independent network with flexible configurations. This over IP solution allows operators to be separated from servers, while secure, remote access is made easy, and servers remain centrally manageable. It is suitable for the facility situation rooms, network operation centres, utility process control centres, traffic management centres, retail surveillance centres, broadcast distribution, command control centres, and much more.
The ATEN KE9950 / KE9952* 4K DisplayPort Single Display KVM over IP Extender (with POE*)
The KE9950 / KE9952 4K DisplayPort / HDMI KVM over IP Extenders route KVM, audio, USB, and serial signals at unlimited distances via Cat 5e/6 over a LAN or via an SFP fiber optic transceiver module over an optical Ethernet network.
- Delivers video quality up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz, 4:4:4) and are compatible with HDCP, as well as flawless and lossless video compression quality with extremely low latency
- Provides fast-switching, secured data transmission (with AES-128 bit encryption) for flawless and visually lossless video compression quality
- Supports both extender and matrix modes for multi-display installations and video wall applications
- The KE9952 features PoE functionality, so the transmitters and receivers can receive power and communications over a single cable
The ATEN KE6910 / KE6912** 2K DVI-D Dual Link KVM over IP Extender (with POE**)
The KE6910 / KE6912 DVI-D Dual Link Single Display KVM over IP Extenders have exclusive features that are designed for the ATC industry, such as 2K x 2K video resolution, with uninterrupted reliability and efficient monitoring and management for real-time operation and decision-making.
- Delivers video resolutions up to 2560 x 2048 @50Hz, including resolutions of 2560 x 1600 @60Hz and 2048 x 2048 @60Hz
- Adaptive Fast Switching – automatically fast switches between different Tx video resolutions on an Rx display within 0.3 seconds
- “Push” and “Pull” – share content instantly by just one click
- Supports power/network failover (2 DC jacks for KE6910 and 1 DC jack + PoE for KE6912; 1 RJ45 and 1 SFP fiber for network failover)
- Connection Redundancy – automatically connects to another transmitter (Tx) after disconnection with the original Tx, ensuring constant access to servers
- Both models support SFP fiber modules for up to 10 km long-distance transmission, while the KE6912 features PoE functionality
For more product information, please visit KVM over IP Matrix System Series.
ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979, is the leading provider of AV/IT connectivity and management solutions. Offering integrated KVM, professional AV, and intelligent power solutions, ATEN products connect, manage, and optimize AV/IT equipment in corporate, government, education, broadcasting and media, and transportation environments. ATEN has 570+ issued international patents and a global R&D team that produces a constant stream of innovative solutions, resulting in a comprehensive portfolio of products available worldwide.
Headquartered in Taiwan, ATEN International Co., Ltd. has grown to include subsidiaries and regional offices in China, Japan, South Korea, Belgium, Australia, the U.S., the U.K., Russia, Turkey, Poland and India – with R&D centres in Taiwan, China, and Canada.
For more information about ATEN, please visit www.aten.com.