KVM over IP Matrix Manager
- Intuitive Dashboard - System Status, Device Connections, Scheduled Profiles, and User Sessions
- Boundless Switching - simply move the mouse cursor across screen boundaries to switch between different receivers
- Preview all transmitters video content at a glance
Instantlink provides real timeconnection, allowing users to select or drag/drop a transmitter to a receiver.
ATEN’s KVM over IP Matrix Manager, CCKM, provides IT administrators with tools to centralize the control and management of KVM over IP extenders in their IT environment. It allows easy administration of all KVM over IP extenders with a user-friendly, web-based GUI.
The CCKM’s Primary-Secondary architecture safeguards data transmissions through built-in redundancy factors, including automated database backup of primary and secondary servers and devices in addition to real-time database updating. Redundancy ensures that if any server hosting the CCKM goes down, the system will remain functioning, since a redundant secondary server maintains all the required services until the primary server comes back up.*
Through ATEN’s CCKM, the KVM over IP extenders provide advanced features for username and password authentication, user authorization and auto-detection of all devices that can be switched and shared. With secured transmissions in mind, the KVM over IP extenders implement AES encryption, while RADIUS, LDAP and AD ensure user account authentication.
IT administrators receive the following benefits implementing the CCKM:
• Advanced features for multi-displays, video grouping, fast switching, profile broadcasting, and media playback scheduling.
• Greater access with quick and easy control tools for configuration of KVM over IP extenders.
• Secure and reliable access with AES encryption and server redundancy.
*To set up server redundancy, installation of the CCKM USB license key on both the primary and secondary servers is required.
- 1x CCKM USB License Key
- 1x User Instructions
- Centralized CCKM, allowing you to configure, administer, control, and maintain all KVM over IP extenders via an intuitive web based GUI
- ATEN Matrix Link – allows customers with licenses to remotely manage KVM over IP extenders on the CCKM with an iPad from anywhere
- One-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one and many-to-many Tx / Rx connections
- Profiles save and reserve unlimited Tx to Rx device connections
- Channel connections allow Rx devices to connect to multiple Tx devices – to stream video, audio, USB and serial sources independently
- Configurable user and group permissions for access and control of KVM over IP extenders
- Administrators can set access modes on Tx devices for collaboration or to avoid interference among users
- Primary-Secondary Infrastructure – offers centralized management failover with up to 5 secondary servers, for redundancy, and real-time database synchronization
- Administrators can easily view KVM over IP extenders status and the latest system events in the GUI dashboard
- Connection Redundancy – automatically connects to another transmitter (Tx) after disconnection with the original Tx, ensuring constant access to servers
- Authentication Lock – allows automatic logins upon system resume after temporary power down or network disconnection
- Flexible and Efficient Operations
- Exceptional Video Wall Scalability – able to create multiple video wall layouts with up to 144 video displays (12 x 12)
- Advanced Scheduling – improves efficiency and saves costs by allowing media playback to be set based on time and date
- Video grouping of up to 4 sets of KVM over IP extenders to support Multi-Display applications
- Fast switching feature for switching transmitter/receiver connections in under a second
- SNMP Agent / SNMP Trap – automatically sends out SNMP Trap notifications upon specified events, and GET/SET specific configurations from the SNMP manager according to predefined OIDs within the stored MIB file
- Easy-to-Use Interface
- Browser-based GUI offers a multi-language interface to minimize user training time and increase productivity
- Multi-browser support: Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera
- Filter and export function for system event logs
- Email notification of specified system event logs
- Multi-platform installation support: Windows, Linux
- Multi-platform client support: Windows, Mac, Linux, and Sun
- Advanced Security
- User account authentication and management
- CCKM supports both internal and external authentication – external authentication supports LDAP, Active Directory, RADIUS and TACACS+
- Data transmission is secured by AES encryption
|Authentication & Authorization||User account authentication and management (Administrator, super user, and user)|
CCKM supports both internal and external authentication – external authentication supports LDAP, Active Directory, RADIUS and TACACS+
|Security||Data transmission is secured by AES-128 or AES-256 encryption.|
|Network Protocol & IP Tools||IPv4, SSH, and Telnet.|
SNMP (v1, v3).
|Task scheduling||CCKM database and configuration backup/restore (encryptable).|
Device firmware upgrade.
Export logs by day, period (.csv).
Export device logs by severity (.csv).
Export Device List (.csv).
Serial console server logs.
|Server Redundancy||Primary/secondary architecture.|
1 primary with a maximum of 5 secondary servers.
|Supported OS||Windows: 7, 8.1, 10, 11, server 2008, server 2012, server 2016, server 2019,|
Linux: Ubuntu 16.04, CentOS 7,
MacOS 10.8 or higher, and Sun.
*Both Windows and Linux only support JAVA Runtime Environment (JRE) or OpenJDK up to version 8.
|Supported Browsers||Internet Explorer (10 or later), Chrome (70 or later), Firefox (62 or later), Safari, and Opera.|
|Multilingual Support||English, 繁體中文, 简体中文, 日本語, 한국어, Française, Español, Português, Deutsch, Pусский.|
|Others||System Status Dashboard|
TX/RX Connections Dashboard
Scheduled Profile Dashboard
Online User/Account Management
TX/RX Preview Image
Video Walls Setting
TX/RX groups Setting
|License Options||CCKM USB License Key (Unlimited number of nodes)|
CCKM Virtual License (Unlimited number of nodes)
*Each CCKM server requires a separate license to activate, including primary and secondary servers.
|Basic (free)||Up to 8 nodes. |
*Basic (free) license supports primary/secondary architecture.
|Minimum Hardware Requirements||CPU: Pentium 4, 2.60 GHz or higher|
Memory: 8 GB
Hard drive: 500 MB or more free space
Ethernet: Giga LAN
|Package Contents||1x CCKM USB License Key (inapplicable to Virtual License)|
1x User Instructions
|Housing||Metal & Plastic|
|Weight||0.01 kg ( 0.02 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||8.36 x 2.78 x 1.39 cm |
(3.29 x 1.09 x 0.55 in.)
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 - 60°C|
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Note||For some of rack mount products, please note that the standard physical dimensions of WxDxH are expressed using a LxWxH format.|
Datasheetcckm_matrix_manager_ds_en.pdf (3.14 MB)
User Manualke6900-ke6940-ke6900a-ke6940a-ke6900ait-ke6940ait-ke6900st-ke6910-ke6910atc-ke6912-ke6920-ke6920atc-ke6922-ke8950-ke8952-ke8900s-ke9900st-ke9950-ke9950atc-ke9952-cckm_um_w_2023-03-02.pdf (40.82 MB)
Quick Start Guidecckm_matrix_manager_qsg.pdf (1.19 MB)
|Description||Ver.||Release Date||File Name|
Software & Drivers
|ОS||Description||Ver.||Release Date||File Name|
|Linux, Windows||Installation Software||The Latest Version||2021-01-11||Download the latest version|