The ATEN CS62KM is a 2-port USB Cable KM Switch that enables users to control up to 2 computers with a single keyboard and mouse. The CS62KM offers various innovative port selection methods for users to switch between the connected computers via remote port selector, keyboard hotkey, mouse cursor, and mouse wheel. The mouse cursor method adopts ATEN’s exclusive Boundless Switching technology, which provides an intuitive way to switch control to another computer by simply moving your mouse cursor across a screen border and onto the target computer display without limitations.
The CS62KM’s Boundless Switching function supports up to 2 monitors, expediting the process of switching between computers for a smooth and hassle-free user experience. In addition to making multitasking across two displays more efficient, this function is especially useful in emergencies that necessitate the immediate monitoring and management of computers.
Further advanced features of the CS62KM include bus-powered mode which means no external power adapter is required. With a rich feature set, the CS62KM is designed to simplify administrative tasks, save space, and increase work productivity, and is especially suitable for complex multitasking applications in control rooms in any industry.
- Single USB keyboard and mouse control up to 2 computers
- Boundless Switching – simply move the mouse cursor across the display border and onto the corresponding display of the target computer to switch the keyboard/mouse operations from one computer to the next
- Computer selection via remote port selector, hotkey, mouse cursor, and mouse wheel1
- Supports Windows operating systems
- No software required
- Firmware upgradable
- Supports USB hot-plugging
- Bus-powered – no external power adapter required2
1. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
2. The USB bus-powered design allows the switch to get power from the connected computers. It requires connection to two computers to get sufficient power supply.